The ARTches project in Broad St, which I’ve blogged about in the past, was granted permission today by Portsmouth City Council. The meeting raised a couple of interesting issues – such as why the “anti” petition wasn’t submitted to the council, and what the “other means” that opponents hope to pursue are. I’ll come back to these in another blog. In the meantime, I’ve written a quick report of the meeting which is up on About My Area.
- RT @EquusontheBuses: Punchy long read on the state of Australian cricket culture... https://t.co/JItJCVUrTG, 3 hours ago
- Northern Rd northbound closed in Cosham, it's chaos in High St, Jun 23
- RT @janemerrick23: "FORCES REMAINER PROPAGANDA ON UNWITTING LOVE ISLAND CONTESTANT" is the maddest take of the summer https://t.co/VvT87Gy4kL, Jun 23
- This World Cup has put an end to all arguments about what is and is not a penalty. Nobody knows., Jun 22
- RT @DialsFestival: That wasn't THE Dials news we promised by the way. That's still coming. Until then from the Dials social media pers… https://t.co/1EiXoJCtoI, Jun 22