The ARTches project in Broad St, which I’ve blogged about in the past, was granted permission today by Portsmouth City Council. The meeting raised a couple of interesting issues – such as why the “anti” petition wasn’t submitted to the council, and what the “other means” that opponents hope to pursue are. I’ll come back to these in another blog. In the meantime, I’ve written a quick report of the meeting which is up on About My Area.
- RT @stevetierney: The latest The Tierney Gazette! https://t.co/MRf0PCMrK3 Thanks to @stucrow @simplysimontfa @Avrilwright1 #wiright #maga, 9 mins ago
- What also proves is how badly the press misrepresented May’s position over recent months, on left and right of press for different reasons, 5 hours ago
- It’s amazing what passage of time can do in politics. May said nothing new yesterday, but she’s somehow split the Hard Brexiteers wide open, 5 hours ago
- The Socialist Workers Party is alive and well, however, and running the Labour Party. https://t.co/bFPfHjVRSL, 5 hours ago
- RT @screwlabour: If you're young & in London and love Corbyn and are complaining about #Uber, this is socialism. Protectionism, loss of jobs & higher prices., 6 hours ago