The ARTches project in Broad St, which I’ve blogged about in the past, was granted permission today by Portsmouth City Council. The meeting raised a couple of interesting issues – such as why the “anti” petition wasn’t submitted to the council, and what the “other means” that opponents hope to pursue are. I’ll come back to these in another blog. In the meantime, I’ve written a quick report of the meeting which is up on About My Area.
- RT @dmataconis: Trump’s Most Despicable Tweet to Date https://t.co/YRwSTDtafy https://t.co/tsYVE01smJ, 12 hours ago
- RT @Edwina_Currie: Actually at the 2017 general election, UKIP voters returned to Labour. That was a problem for the Tories then. It's… https://t.co/ONcVA2whVG, 20 hours ago
- No lights front or back @deliveroo happens far too often. He just missed getting taken out by a bus. https://t.co/6EgyRjnwwY, 24 hours ago
- RT @DavidCShipley: Retweet if you wouldn’t become a child rapist because you were spending time in a disaster zone. https://t.co/gf76EnyemM, Feb 17
- Being a man down making no real difference. Both teams look wobbly at back and absent in midfield, Feb 17