The ARTches project in Broad St, which I’ve blogged about in the past, was granted permission today by Portsmouth City Council. The meeting raised a couple of interesting issues – such as why the “anti” petition wasn’t submitted to the council, and what the “other means” that opponents hope to pursue are. I’ll come back to these in another blog. In the meantime, I’ve written a quick report of the meeting which is up on About My Area.
- Of all the reasons to call it a daft idea... https://t.co/btJWcELnzg, 8 hours ago
- Daily Mail raising outrage (quite rightly, though) in defence of Freddie Mercury is hysterical https://t.co/2DFsYmmZ13, 8 hours ago
- The Labour Party now loves Big Brother https://t.co/SbmzRFXcXK, Jan 19
- The real lesson of Warboys, as with others before, is that the safest way to deal with people like him is a careful… https://t.co/duJ8dvGUQw, Jan 19
- RT @EquusontheBuses: #OnThisDay 1954: UK Embassy in Tel Aviv briefs Foreign Secretary Anthony Eden on the success of Nye Bevan and Jenni… https://t.co/2uqtwrTO03, Jan 19